Cell Biologist. Protein therapeutics.
International Biotechnology Center “Generium” Ltd is looking for a cell/molecular biologist to join the Division of Cell Biology.
IBC Generium Ltd is a recently created private company, focusing primarily on development and production of protein therapeutics and regenerative medicine. The company is located in Russia, Vladimir region, 100 km from Moscow. The scientific employees are provided with company housing (townhouses 140 m2 or cottages 250 m2) located within the secure territory of Generium. The territory also contains restaurant/canteen, sport facilities, kindergarten, fishing ponds and a spa salon. The nearest towns, Volginsky and Pokrov, offer basic shopping (1.5 and 5 km, respectively). The surrounding forest provides a good hunting opportunity.
The salary range for a Researcher position is EUR 1500 – 2250 (the income tax in Russia is 13%), plus social package (medical insurance, meals during work, housing, transport to Moscow). There is a possibility of further career development.
- PhD in cell/molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or related discipline.
- Experience with mammalian cell cultures, molecular biology and protein biochemistry.
- Fluent English (knowledge of German would be an additional asset), Russian as a mother tongue, or, in case of a foreign nationality, will to learn it.
- Ability to work in a team and interact with other departments.
- Ability to write concise reports on a regular basis.
- Supervising technicians and research associates.
Resumes or informal inquiries should be addressed to:
Head of Cell Biology Division, IBC Generium
Resumes should be sent before April 14th, 2012